Skip to Main Content
Undervalued hardwoods for engineered materials and components: second editionAuthor(s): Robert J. Ross; John R. Erickson
Source: General Technical Report FPL-GTR-276. Madison, WI: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory. 108 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Forest Products Laboratory
Download Publication (17.0 MB)
DescriptionThis report summarizes information on the use of wood from hardwood species in engineered materials, components, and structures. It includes information on use in a wide variety of engineering products and applications.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRoss, Robert J.; Erickson, John R., eds. 2020. Undervalued hardwoods for engineered materials and components: second edition. General Technical Report FPL-GTR-276. Madison, WI: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory. 108 p.
KeywordsWood, hardwood, engineered products
- Wood handbook: Wood as an engineering material
- Cellulose nanomaterials and their products from hardwoods
- Wood handbook : wood as an engineering material.
XML: View XML