Skip to Main Content
Modeling the impact of urban trees on hydrologyAuthor(s): Coville Robert; Ted Endreny; David J. Nowak
Source: In: Levia, D.; Carlyle-Moses, D.; Iida, S.; Michalzik, B.; Nanko, K.; Tischer, A., eds. Forest-water interactions. Cham, Switzerland: Springer: 459-487. Chapter 19.
Publication Series: Book Chapter
Station: Northern Research Station
Download Publication (570.0 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCoville Robert; Endreny, Ted; Nowak, David J. 2020. Modeling the impact of urban trees on hydrology. In: Levia, D.; Carlyle-Moses, D.; Iida, S.; Michalzik, B.; Nanko, K.; Tischer, A., eds. Forest-water interactions. Cham, Switzerland: Springer: 459-487. Chapter 19.
- Emissions from biomass burning in the Yucatan [Discussions]
- Emissions from biomass burning in the Yucatan
- Gene Expression Analysis of Copper Tolerance and Wood Decay in the Brown Rot Fungus Fibroporia radiculosa
XML: View XML