Skip to Main Content
Raven havenAuthor(s): Robert G. Hooper
Source: Virginia Wildlife
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (888.0 KB)
Description''BELAY on!" resounded the command from below. Planting my boots firmly and grasping the rope with both hands I yelled, "Belay on!" Charles Dachelet, hanging by rope part way down a vertical cliff, swung over a ledge for a better view. "Hey! There are only two here. No vacancies either; the nest 1is packed.''
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHooper, Robert G. 1973. Raven haven. Virginia Wildlife. 34(6): 6-7.
- Synthetic rope applications in Appalachian logging
Visual and nondestructive evaluation of red pines supporting a ropes course in the USFS Nesbit Lake Camp, Sidnaw, Michigan
- Methods for collecting ash (Fraxinus spp.) seeds
XML: View XML