Skip to Main Content
United States Housing Brief, April 2019Author(s): Delton Alderman
Source: Research Note FPL-RN-0371. Madison, WI: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory. 6 p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Forest Products Laboratory
Download Publication (1.0 MB)
DescriptionApril 2019 U.S. housing data were mostly negative, with total housing and single-family starts and total housing permits reported as positive on a month-over-month basis. The year-over-year data were also mostly negative, with only single-family under construction, total housing and single-family completions, and new single-family house sales being positive. Existing sales continued their stagnant trend.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationAlderman, Delton. 2020. United States Housing Brief, April 2019. Research Note FPL-RN-0371. Madison, WI: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory. 6 p.
KeywordsHousing permits, starts, under construction, completions, construction spending, new sales, existing sales, regional housing data, economic indicators
- United States housing brief, October 2018
- United States housing brief, July 2018
- United States housing brief, June 2020
XML: View XML