Skip to Main Content
United States Housing Brief, May 2019Author(s): Delton Alderman
Source: Research Note FPL-RN-0372. Madison, WI: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory. 6 p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Forest Products Laboratory
Download Publication (1.0 MB)
DescriptionMay 2019 U.S. housing data were largely negative, with only total housing permits, single-family permits, multifamily under construction, and existing sales positive on a month-over-month basis. The year-over-year data were similar, with only total under construction, single-family under construction, and single-family completions being positive.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationAlderman, Delton. 2020. United States Housing Brief, May 2019. Research Note FPL-RN-0372. Madison, WI: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory. 6 p.
KeywordsHousing permits, starts, under construction, completions, construction spending, new sales, existing sales, regional housing data, economic indicators
- United States Housing Brief, April 2019
- United States Housing Brief, September 2019
- United States Housing Brief, July 2019
XML: View XML