Skip to Main Content
TT : a program that implements predictor sort design and analysisAuthor(s): S. P. Verrill; D. W. Green; V. L. Herian
Source: (General technical report FPL ; GTR-101):21 p. ; 28 cm.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Forest Products Laboratory
View PDF (357 KB)
DescriptionIn studies on wood strength, researchers sometimes replace experimental unit allocation via random sampling with allocation via sorts based on nondestructive measurements of strength predictors such as modulus of elasticity and specific gravity. This report documents TT, a computer program that implements recently published methods to increase the sensitivity of such bpredictor sortc experiments. The report consists of annotated keyboard sessions and computer output from runs of TT.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationVerrill, S. P.; Green, D. W.; Herian, V. L. 1997. TT : a program that implements predictor sort design and analysis. (General technical report FPL ; GTR-101):21 p. ; 28 cm.
KeywordsComputer software, Sampling, Sorting, Experimental design
- Predictor sort sampling, tight t`s, and the analysis of covariance : theory, tables, and examples
- Statistical models for the distribution of modulus of elasticity and modulus of rupture in lumber with implications for reliability calculations
- DOSESCREEN: a computer program to aid dose placement
XML: View XML