Skip to Main Content
United States Housing Brief, October 2019Author(s): Delton Alderman
Source: Research Note FPL-RN-0376. Madison, WI: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory. 6 p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Forest Products Laboratory
Download Publication (1.0 MB)
DescriptionIn October, the vast majority of the United States housing construction and sales markets were positive on both month-over-month and year-over-year bases. The exceptions were the yearly single-family under construction and total spending data categories. New single-family house sales and private residential construction spending recorded monthly declines.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationAlderman, Delton. 2020. United States Housing Brief, October 2019. Research Note FPL-RN-0376. Madison, WI: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory. 6 p.
KeywordsHousing permits, starts, under construction, completions, construction spending, new sales, existing sales, regional housing data, economic indicators
- United States Housing Brief, August 2020
- United States Housing Brief, November 2019
- United States housing brief, September 2018
XML: View XML