Skip to Main Content
---Alabama (excerpts from App. A and B)Author(s): Ning Liu; G. Rebecca Dobbs; Peter V Caldwell; Chelcy Ford Miniat; Paul V Bolstad; Stacy Nelson; Ge Sun
Source: Excerpts from App. A and B that pertain to Alabama from Gen. Tech. Rep. SRS-248.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (22.0 MB)
DescriptionThis file compiles Alabama-specific excerpts from appendices A and B of GTR-SRS-248.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLiu, Ning; Dobbs, G. Rebecca; Caldwell, Peter V.; Miniat, Chelcy Ford; Bolstad, Paul V.; Nelson, Stacy; Sun, Ge. 2020. Alabama (excerpts from App. A and B). In: Quantifying the role of State and private forest lands in providing surface drinking water supply for the Southern United States. Gen. Tech. Rep. SRS–248. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 405 p. https://doi.org/10.2737/SRS-GTR-248.
- ---Louisiana (excerpts from App. A and B)
- ---Mississippi (excerpts from App. and B)
- ---North Carolina (excerpts from App. A and B)
XML: View XML