Skip to Main Content
Soil disturbances in logging: effects on soil characteristics and growth of loblolly pine in the Atlantic Coastal PlainAuthor(s): G. E. Hatchell; C. W. Ralston; R. R. Foil
Source: Journal of Forestry
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (2.0 MB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationHatchell, G. E.; Ralston, C. W.; Foil, R. R. 1970. Soil disturbances in logging: effects on soil characteristics and growth of loblolly pine in the Atlantic Coastal Plain. Journal of Forestry. 68(12): 772-775.
- Soil geomorphic classification, soil taxonomy, and effects on soil richness assessments
- Soil sampler for rocky soils.
- Effect of soil and cover conditions on soil-water relationships
XML: View XML