Skip to Main Content
Australian forest tree improvement accomplishments and challengesAuthor(s): E. C. Franklin
Source: The Biennial Meeting Research Working Group No. ( Forest Genetics) Australian Forestry Council
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (334.0 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFranklin, E. C. 1978. Australian forest tree improvement accomplishments and challenges. In :The Biennial Meeting Research Working Group No. ( Forest Genetics) Australian Forestry Council; 1978 Sept.; Coffs Harbor, New South Wales: 6 p.
- Techniques of Australian forest planning
- Australian species of Elaphomyces (Elaphomycetaceae, Eurotiales, Ascomycota)
- The Australian endemic woodwasp genus Austrocyrta Riek (Hymenoptera: Xiphydriidae)
XML: View XML