Skip to Main Content
Cabbage PalmettoAuthor(s): Charles A. Hollis; O. Gordon Langdon
Source: Forest cover types of the United States and Canada
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: Download Publication (215.0 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHollis, Charles A. III; Langdon, O. Gordon. 1980. Cabbage palmetto. Forest cover types of the United States and Canada. 73-74.
- Predicting fire behavior in palmetto-gallberry fuel complexes
- Potential Natural Vegetation Group: Palmetto Prairie
- Particulate Matter Emissions for Fires in the Palmetto-Gallberry Fuel Type
XML: View XML