Skip to Main Content
Maximizing volume and dry matter yields of loblolly pineAuthor(s): William R Harms; O, Gordon Langdon
Source: Abstracts sixth forest biology conference
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (292.0 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHarms, William R. Langdon, O. Gordon. 1972. Maximizing volume and dry matter yields of loblolly pine. Chaleston, SC. In: Abstracts sixth forest biology conference. 1972 May 1-3; Appletin, Wisconsin; Institute of paper chemisty. 1-2.
- Some effects of logging and associated road construction on northern California streams
- Utilization of the Southern Pines - Volume 1
- Southern pine veneer laminates at various moduli of elasticity
XML: View XML