Skip to Main Content
The red cockaded wood pecker: management research needsAuthor(s): Michael R. Lennartz; Robert G. Hooper; Richard F. Harlow
Source: Proceedings of the first South Carolina endangered species symposium
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (617.0 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationLennartz, Michael R.; Hooper, Robert G.; Harlow, Richard F. 1976. The red cockaded wood pecker: management research needs. In: Proceedings of the first South Carolina endangered species symposium; 1976 November 11-12; Charleston, SC: 151-158.
- Summary of the 1976 Cottonwood Plantation Survey
- Forest statistics for the Coastal Plain of Virginia, 1976
- Durability of adhesives in plywood
XML: View XML