Skip to Main Content
Natural Regeneration of Loblolly PineAuthor(s): O. Gotdon Landon
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (477.0 KB)
DescriptionThis paper highlights some of the ecological and silvical characteristics of loblolly pine that provide the basis for recommended natural regeneration methods for various portions of the broad range of loblolly pine.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLandon, O. Gordon. 1979. Natural regeneration of loblolly pine. In: Proceedings of the National Silvicultural Workshop; 1979; Washington, D.C.:101-115.
KeywordsNatural regeneration methods, ecological and silvical characteristics, prescribed burning, hardwood competition, preharvest seed tree release, seed production, seed dissemination, seed- seedlings-in-place
- Top Grafting Loblolly Pine in the Western Gulf Region
- Direction of Pollination Affects Seed Productivity in (Shortleaf x Loblolly) x Loblolly Hybrids
- Performance of Loblolly Pine Seed Sources in Argentina
XML: View XML