Skip to Main Content
Water Tupelo like it wetAuthor(s): Ralph A. Klawitter
Source: Southern Lumberman
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.0 MB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKlawitter, Ralph A. 1964. Water Tupelo like it wet. Southern Lumberman. December 15, 1964: 2 p.
- Inductive flood tolerance in swamp tupelo (Nyssa sylvatica var
- Northward migration under a changing climate: a case study of blackgum (Nyssa Sylvatica)
- Black Tupelo (Nyssa sylvatice Marsh)
XML: View XML