Skip to Main Content
Managing young hardwood stands in the Southeastern Coastal PlainAuthor(s): O. Gordon Langdon; Dean S. DeBell
Source: Proceedings Symposium on Hardwoods of the Piedmont and Coastal Plain
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.0 MB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLangdon, O. Gordon; DeBell, Dean S. 1966. Managing young hardwood stands in the southeastern coastal plain: possibilities and research needs. In: Proceedings Symposium on Hardwoods of the Piedmont and Coastal Plain; 1966 Oct. 26-27; Macon, GA: 40-42.
- Soil sampling small wetland forest plots in the coastal plain
- Soil suitability for hardwoods in Coastal Plains
XML: View XML