Skip to Main Content
Reproducing mixed hardwoods by a seed tree cutting in the Carolina Coastal PlainAuthor(s): Dean S. DeBell; O. Gordon Langdon; Jack Stubbs
Source: Southern Lumberman
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (294.0 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationDeBell, Dean S.; Langdon, O. Gordon; Stubbs, Jack. 1968. Reproducing mixed hardwoods by a seed tree cutting in the Carolina Coastal Plain. Southern Lumberman. 217(2704): 121-123.
- Microbial control of emerald ash borer, Agrilus planipennis (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) with Beauveria bassiana strain GHA: Greenhouse and field trials
- World directory of forest geneticists and tree breeders
- Land management planning: a method of evaluating alternatives
XML: View XML