Skip to Main Content
Effects of prescribed burning on timber species in the southeastern coastal plainAuthor(s): O. Gordon. Langdon
Source: Proceedings Prescribed Burning Symposium
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (874.0 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationLangdon, O. Gordon. 1971. Effects of prescribed burning on timber species in the southeastern coastal plain. In: Proceedings Prescribed Burning Symposium. USDA Forest Service; Southeastern Forest Experimental Station. 34-44.
- Prescribed burning symposium
- Effects of prescribed burning on soil chemical properties and nutrient availability
- Effects of prescibed burning on physical properties of soil
XML: View XML