Skip to Main Content
Plantation and direct-seeded stand management: A look at some future young stand management practicesAuthor(s): O. Gordon. Langdon
Source: Proceedings Direct seeding Workshops
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (185.0 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationLangdon, O. Gordon. 1965. Plantation and direct-seeded stand management: A look at some future young stand management practices. In: Proceedings Direct seeding Workshops; 1965 October 5-6; Alexandria, LO; 19565 October 20-21; Tallahassee, FL: 137-140.
- Model for multi-stand management based on structural attributes of individual stands
- Applying silvics to stand management
- Managing Mixed Stands: Reassessing a Forgotten Stand Type in the Southeastern United States
XML: View XML