Skip to Main Content
Extent, condition, management, and research needs of bottomland hardwood-cypress forests in the Southeastern United StatesAuthor(s): O. Gordon Langdon; Joe P. McClure; Donal D. Hook; Joe M. Crockett
Source: Workshop Symposium on Wetlands of Bottomland Hardwood Forests
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (460.0 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationLangdon, O. Gordon; McClure Joe P.; Hook, Donal D.; Crockett, Joe M. 1981. Extent, condition, management, and research needs of bottomland hardwood-cypress forests in the southeastern United States. In: Workshop Symposium on Wetlands of Bottomland Hardwood Forests. 1980 June 1-5; Lake Lanier, GA: 71-85.
- Herbivory and gap regeneration in southern bottomland hardwood forests
- Soil-Site Classification for Bottomland Hardwoods
- Thinning southern bottomland hardwoods stands: Insect and disease consideratons
XML: View XML