Skip to Main Content
Silvical Characteristics of swamp chestnut oakAuthor(s): Thomas Lotti
Source: Station Paper No. 110
Publication Series: Miscellaneous
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.0 MB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLotti, Thomas. 1960. Silvical Characteristics of swamp chestnut oak. Station Paper No. 110. Asheville, NC: USDA-Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 8 p.
- Oak Symposium Proceedings
- Oak management in California
- Oak regeneration response to moderate and heavy traffic under mechanical harvesting in an oak-hickory forest on the Cumberland platueau
XML: View XML