Skip to Main Content
Loblolly pine seed production and seedling crops in the lower Coastal Plain of South CarolinaAuthor(s): Thomas Lotti; W. P. LeGrande
Source: Journal of Forestry
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.0 MB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLotti, Thomas; LeGrande, W. P. 1959. Loblolly pine seed production and seedling crops in the lower Coastal Plain of South Carolina. Journal of Forestry. 57(8): 580-581.
- Microbial control of emerald ash borer, Agrilus planipennis (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) with Beauveria bassiana strain GHA: Greenhouse and field trials
- World directory of forest geneticists and tree breeders
- Land management planning: a method of evaluating alternatives
XML: View XML