Skip to Main Content
The use of fire in the management of coastal plain loblolly pineAuthor(s): Thomas Lotti
Source: Proceedings, Society of American Foresters
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (2.0 MB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLotti, Thomas. 1959. The use of fire in the management of coastal plain loblolly pine. In: Proceedings, Society of American Foresters. 1959; San Francisco, California: 18-21.
- Selecting the proper seed source
- Early Results of Mycorrhizal Inoculation of Pine in Puerto Rico
- Site preparation requirements for direct seeding of longleaf and slash pine
XML: View XML