Skip to Main Content
Loblolly pine maintaining this species as a subclimax in the South-eastern United StatesAuthor(s): Thomas Lotti; R. D. McCulley
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (7.0 MB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationLotti, Thomas; McCulley, R. D. 1951. Loblolly pine maintaining this species as a subclimax in the South-eastern United States. Unasylva. V(3): 8 p.
- Microbial control of emerald ash borer, Agrilus planipennis (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) with Beauveria bassiana strain GHA: Greenhouse and field trials
- World directory of forest geneticists and tree breeders
- Land management planning: a method of evaluating alternatives
XML: View XML