Skip to Main Content
Prescribed burning for understory controlAuthor(s): Thomas Lotti; Ralph A. Klawitter; W. P. LeGrande
Source: USDA-Station Paper
Publication Series: Miscellaneous
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (6.0 MB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLotti, Thomas; Klawitter, Ralph A.; LeGrande, W. P. 1960. Prescribed burning for understory control. Station Paper No. 116. Asheville, NC: USDA- Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 19 p.
- Publications of the Pacific Northwest Forest and Range Experiment Station.
- Dead western white pine: characteristics, product recovery, and problems associated with utilization.
- Ohia forest decline: its spread and severity in Hawaii
XML: View XML