Skip to Main Content
Restoration of a forested wetland ecosystem in a thermallyAuthor(s): Eric A. Nelson; William H. McKee; Cornelius J. Dulohery
Source: National Interagency Workshop on Wetlands Technology Advances for Wetlands Science
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (128.0 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationNelson, Eric A.; McKee, William H.; Dulohery, Cornelius J. 1995. Restoration of a forested wetland ecosystem in a thermally. In: National Interagency Workshop on Wetlands Technology Advances for Wetlands Science. 1995 April 3-7. New Orleans, LA: 142-144.
- Distribution and Characterization of Forested Wetlands in the Carolinas and Virginia
- Locating delineated wetland boundaries in coastal South Carolina using global positioning systems
- Bottomland Hardwood Ecosystem Management Project
XML: View XML