Skip to Main Content
Phosphorus allocation in flooded loblolly pine seedlings in relation to iron uptakeAuthor(s): M. R. McKevlin; D. D. Hook; W. H. McKee; S. U. Wallace; J. R. Woodruff
Source: Canadian Journal of Forest Research
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
Download Publication (469.0 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMcKevlin, M. R.; Hook, D. D.; McKee Jr., W. H.; Wallace, S. U.; Woodruff, J. R. 1987. Phosphorus allocation in flooded loblolly pine seedlings in relation to iron uptake. Canadian Journal of Forest Research. 17(12): 1572-1576.
- Emissions from biomass burning in the Yucatan [Discussions]
- Emissions from biomass burning in the Yucatan
- Arboreal behavior in the timber rattlesnake, Crotalus horridus, in eastern Texas
XML: View XML