Skip to Main Content
Planting longleaf pine in the Carolina sandhillsAuthor(s): Charles E. McGee; Howard R. Scott
Source: Tree Planters' Notes No. 70
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (675.0 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationMcgee, Charles E.; Scott, Howard R. 1965. Planting longleaf pine in the Carolina sandhills. Tree Planters' Notes No. 70:4-5.
- Ponderosa pine (Pinus ponderosa Dougl. ex Laws.)
- Lodgepole pine (Pinus contorta Dougl. ex Loud.)
- Should ponderosa pine be planted on lodgepole pine sites?
XML: View XML