Skip to Main Content
Survival and growth of sweetgum shumard oak, and spruce pine planted on a creek bottom site in the Carolina coastal plainAuthor(s): Jack Stubbs
Source: Journal of Forestry
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.0 MB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationStubbs, Jack. 1963. Survival and growth of sweetgum shumard oak, and spruce pine planted on a creek bottom site in the Carolina coastal plain. Journal of Forestry. 61(5):387-388.
- Pinus glabra Walt. Spruce Pine
- Wood and Bark Properties of Spruce Pine
- Specific heat of ovendry spruce pine wood and bark
XML: View XML