Skip to Main Content
Silvical Characteristics of winged elmAuthor(s): Robert D. Shipman
Source: Station Paper No. 103
Publication Series: Miscellaneous
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.0 MB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationShipman, Robert D. 1959. Silvical Characteristics of winged elm. Station Paper No. 103. Asheville, NC: USDA- Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 6 p.
- Forest recreation research at the Pacific Southwest Forest and Range Experiment Station
- Competition for national forest timber in the Northern, Pacific Southwest, and Pacific Northwest regions.
- Forest science in the South - 2007
XML: View XML