Skip to Main Content
Effects of prescibed burning on physical properties of soilAuthor(s): Charles W. Ralston; Glyndon E. Hatchell
Source: Prescribed Burning Symposium Proceedings
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.0 MB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRalston, Charles W.; Hatchell, Glyndon E. 1971. Effects of prescribed burning on physical properties of soil. In: Prescribed Burning Symposium Proceedings; 1971; USDA - Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experimental Station: 68-84.
- Prescribed burning symposium
- Effects of prescribed burning on soil chemical properties and nutrient availability
- Effects of prescribed burning on timber species in the southeastern coastal plain
XML: View XML