Skip to Main Content
Changes in a flatwoods site following intensive preparationAuthor(s): Robert P. Schultz; Lawrence P. Wilhite
Source: Forest Science
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (815.0 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationSchultz, Robert P.; Wilhite, Lawrence P. 1974. Changes in a flatwoods site following intensive preparation. Forest Science. 20(3): 230-237.
- Classification of Pinus patula, P. tecunumanii, P. oocarpa, P. caribaea var. hondurensis, and Related Taxonomic Entities
- Contents of a cord of eight-foot pulpwood.
- Alkanes and terpenes in wood and leaves of Pinus jeffreyi and P. sabiniana
XML: View XML