Skip to Main Content
Chemical composition and spatial variation of bulk precipitation at a coastal plain watershed in South CarolinaAuthor(s): Daniel D. Richter; Charles W. Ralston; William R. Harms
Source: Water Resources Research
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
Download Publication (560.0 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationRichter, Daniel D.; Ralston, Charles W.; Harms, William R. 1983. Chemical composition and spatial variation of bulk precipitation at a coastal plain watershed in South Carolina. Water Resources Research. 19(1): 134-140.
- Microbial control of emerald ash borer, Agrilus planipennis (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) with Beauveria bassiana strain GHA: Greenhouse and field trials
- World directory of forest geneticists and tree breeders
- Land management planning: a method of evaluating alternatives
XML: View XML