Skip to Main Content
Aspects of the ecology of worm snakes (Carphophis amoenus) associated with small isolated wetlands in South CarolinaAuthor(s): Kevin R. Russell; Hugh G. Hanlin
Source: Journal of Herpetology
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
Download Publication (1.0 MB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRussell, Kevin R.; Hanlin, Hugh G. 1999. Aspects of the ecology of worm snakes (Carphophis amoenus) associated with small isolated wetlands in South Carolina. Journal of Herpetology. 33(2): 339-344.
- Microbial control of emerald ash borer, Agrilus planipennis (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) with Beauveria bassiana strain GHA: Greenhouse and field trials
- World directory of forest geneticists and tree breeders
- Land management planning: a method of evaluating alternatives
XML: View XML