Skip to Main Content
Prescribed fire effects on herpetofauna: Review and management implicationsAuthor(s): Kevin R. Russell; David H. Van Lear; David C. Guynn
Source: Wildlife Society Bulletin
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (881.0 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRussell, Kevin R.; Van Lear, David H.; Guynn, David C. 1999. Prescribed fire effects on herpetofauna: Review and management implications. Wildlife Society Bulletin. 27(2): 374-384.
KeywordsPrescribed burning, Wildlife management, Forest fires, Amphibians, Forest management, Wildlife ecology, Forest ecology, Reptiles, Grassland fires
- Fire's effects on wildlife habitat - symposium proceedings; 1984 March 21; Missoula, MT
- Fire Management in the Inter Galatic Interface or 30 Years of Fire Management at Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge/Kennedy Space Center, Florida
- Aspen: Ecology and management in the western United States
XML: View XML