Skip to Main Content
Forests of Georgia, 2018Author(s): Forest Service USDA
Source: Forests of Georgia, 2018. Resource Update FS-254
Publication Series: Resource Update (RU)
Download Publication (120.0 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationUSDA Forest Service. 2020. Forests of Georgia, 2018. Resource Update FS-254. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, ForestService. 2p. https://doi.org/10.2737/FS-RU-254 .
KeywordsForest Inventory, Area, Forestland, Volume, Number of Trees
- Ponderosa pine (Pinus ponderosa Dougl. ex Laws.)
- Family forest (10+ acres) ownership characteristics: United States, 2018
- Chemical brown stain in pine
XML: View XML