Skip to Main Content
Hydrologic model of a wetland forestAuthor(s): Cortland E. Young; Ralph A. Klawitter; James E. Henderson
Source: Journal of Soil and Water Conservation
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (303.0 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationYoung, Cortland E. Jr.; Klawitter, Ralph A.; Henderson, James E. 1972. Hydrologic model of a wetland forest. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation. 27(3): 122-124.
- Caribbean landscapes and their biodiversity
- Tropospheric 03 moderates responses of temperate hardwood forests to elevated CO2: a synthesis of molecular to ecosystem results from the Aspen FACE project
- Sediment pulses in mountain rivers. Part 1. Experiments
XML: View XML