Skip to Main Content
Water table soil moisture, and oxygen diffusion relationships on two drained wetland forest sitesAuthor(s): Cortland E. Young
Source: Soil Science
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (397.0 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationYoung, Cortland E. Jr. 1969. Water table soil moisture, and oxygen diffusion relationships on two drained wetland forest sites. Soil Science. 107(3): 220-222.
- Soil geomorphic classification, soil taxonomy, and effects on soil richness assessments
- Soil life in reconstructed ecosystems: initial soil food web responses after rebuilding a forest soil profile for a climate change experiment
- Evaluation of soil saturation, soil chemistry, and early spring soil and air temperatures as risk factors in yellow-cedar decline.
XML: View XML