Skip to Main Content
Hydrology of wetland forest watershedsAuthor(s): Courtland E. Young; Ralph A. Klawitter
Source: Council on Hydrology Clemson University Water Resources Research Institute, Report No. 4
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (300.0 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationYoung, Courtland E. Jr.; Klawitter, Ralph A. 1968. Hydrology of wetland forest watersheds. Council on Hydrology Clemson University Water Resources Research Institute, Report No. 4; 1968 March; Clemson, SC: 29-38.
- Thinning Guidelines For Southern Bottomland Hardwood Forests
- The hydrology of several peat deposits in northern Minnesota, U.S.A.
- The generation of spring peak flows by short-term meteorological events
XML: View XML