Skip to Main Content
An overflow system for a standard U S weather bureau evaporation panAuthor(s): Cortland E. Jr. Young
Source: Research Note SE-060
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.0 MB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationYoung, Cortland E. Jr. 1966. An overflow system for a standard U S weather bureau evaporation pan. Research Note SE-60. Asheville, NC:USDA-Forest Service, Southeastern Research Station. 2 p.
- A program of forest soils research for the Pacific Northwest.
- RMRS science supports national research priorities: A glimpse at National Research Priorities inside the Rocky Mountain Research Station
- Forest research notes, Pacific Northwest Forest Experiment Station, No. 02, March 11, 1929.
XML: View XML