Skip to Main Content
A method for sealing soil moisture access tubesAuthor(s): Cortland E. Young
Source: Soil Science
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (110.0 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationYoung, Cortland E. Jr. 1965. A method for sealing soil moisture access tubes. Soil Science. 99(3): 213-214.
- Soil geomorphic classification, soil taxonomy, and effects on soil richness assessments
- Soil life in reconstructed ecosystems: initial soil food web responses after rebuilding a forest soil profile for a climate change experiment
- Evaluation of soil saturation, soil chemistry, and early spring soil and air temperatures as risk factors in yellow-cedar decline.
XML: View XML