Skip to Main Content
Water management: Key to wetland forest improvement in the southeastAuthor(s): Cortland E. Young
Source: Proceedings of the Association of Southern Agricultural workers, Inc., 61st Annual Convention
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (59.0 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationYoung, Cortland E. Jr. 1964. Water management: Key to wetland forest improvement in the southeast. In: Proceedings of the Association of Southern Agricultural workers, Inc., 61st Annual Convention; 1964 Feb. 3-5; Atlanta, GA: 1 p.
- Water Tupelo like it wet
- Diseases of lodgepole pine
- Southern Hardwood Log Storage--Practices, Problems, and Benefits
XML: View XML