Skip to Main Content
Pelleted silvicides-their use in controlling unwanted hardwoods in South CarolinaAuthor(s): R. D. Shipman
Source: Forest Research Series No. 11
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.0 MB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationShipman, R. D. 1963. Pelleted silvicides-their use in controlling unwanted hardwoods in South Carolina. Forest Research Series No. 11. Clemson, SC: Department of Forestry South Carolina Agricultural Experiement Station. 25 p.
- Size of forest holdings and family forests: implications for forest management in South Carolina.
- Swainson's warbler in South Carolina
- Trace Elements in Bed Sediments and Biota from Streams in the Santee River Basin and Coastal Drainages, North and South Carolina, 1995-97
XML: View XML