Skip to Main Content
Glaze damage on the Santee Experimental ForestAuthor(s): Robert M. Romancier; William P. LeGrande
Source: Southern Lumberman
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (231.0 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRomancier, Robert M.; LeGrande, William P. 1962. Glaze damage on the Santee Experimental Forest. Souther Lumberman. December 15: 2 p.
- Classification of Pinus patula, P. tecunumanii, P. oocarpa, P. caribaea var. hondurensis, and Related Taxonomic Entities
- Contents of a cord of eight-foot pulpwood.
- Alkanes and terpenes in wood and leaves of Pinus jeffreyi and P. sabiniana
XML: View XML