Skip to Main Content
Montana’s forest products industry and timber harvest, 2014: Part IV: Supplemental TablesAuthor(s): Chelsea P. McIver
Source: Resour. Bull. RMRS-RB-32-4. Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 16 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (750.0 KB)
DescriptionThe University of Montana’s Bureau of Business and Economic Research (BBER), in conjunction with the Interior West Forest Inventory and Analysis (IW-FIA) Program of the US Forest Service, conducted a census of Montana’s timber processors that operated during calendar year 2014. Through a written questionnaire, phone or inperson interview, timber-processing and residue-utilizing facilities provided information about their 2014 operations, including: plant location, production, capacity, and employment; volume of raw material received, by county and ownership; species of timber received and live/dead proportions; finished product volumes, types, sales value, and market locations; volume, utilization, and marketing of manufacturing residue.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMcIver, Chelsea P. 2020. Montana’s forest products industry and timber harvest, 2014: Part IV: Supplemental Tables. Resour. Bull. RMRS-RB-32-4. Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 16 p.
KeywordsMontana forest products industry, timber resources, timber harvest, timber flow
- Wyoming’s forest products industry and timber harvest, 2014: Part IV: Supplemental tables
- Wyoming’s forest products industry and timber harvest, 2014: Part I: Timber harvest, products, and flow
- Logging utilization in Montana, 2011-2016
XML: View XML