Skip to Main Content
Cryptic diversity among Yazoo Darters (Percidae: Etheostoma raneyi) in disjunct watersheds of northern MississippiAuthor(s): Kenneth Sterling; Suart Nielsen; Andrew Brown; Mel Warren; Brice Noonan
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
Download Publication (2.0 MB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSterling KA, Nielsen SV, Brown AJ, Warren, Jr. ML, Noonan BP. 2020. Cryptic diversity among Yazoo Darters (Percidae: Etheostoma raneyi) in disjunct watersheds of northern Mississippi. PeerJ 8:e9014 http://doi.org/10.7717/peerj.9014
Keywordscryptic species, Ulocentra, phylogenetics, warmwater fish, Coastal Plain
- Spawning substrate preferences of the Yazoo Darter (Etheostoma raneyi).
- Conservation assessment of the Yazoo Darter (etheostoma raneyi)
- Captive propagation and early life history of the Yazoo Darter (Etheostoma raneyi)
XML: View XML