Skip to Main Content
Bedding effects in maturing slash pine standsAuthor(s): L. P. Wilhite; E. P. Jones
Source: Southern Journal of Applied Forestry
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (316.0 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWilhite, L. P.; Jones, E. P. Jr. 1981. Bedding effects in maturing slash pine stands. Southern Journal of Applied Forestry. 5(1): 24-27.
- Classification of Pinus patula, P. tecunumanii, P. oocarpa, P. caribaea var. hondurensis, and Related Taxonomic Entities
- Contents of a cord of eight-foot pulpwood.
- Alkanes and terpenes in wood and leaves of Pinus jeffreyi and P. sabiniana
XML: View XML