Skip to Main Content
Effects of prescribed burning on soil chemical properties and nutrient availabilityAuthor(s): Carol G. Wells
Source: Proceedings Prescribed Burning Symposium
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (569.0 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationWells, Carol G. 1971. Effects of prescribed burning on soil chemical properties and nutrient availability. In: Proceedings Prescribed Burning Symposium. USDA- Forest Service. Southeastern Forest Experimental Station: 86-97.
- Prescribed burning symposium
- Effects of prescribed burning on timber species in the southeastern coastal plain
- Effects of prescibed burning on physical properties of soil
XML: View XML