Skip to Main Content
Disquieting findings of the 1966 Virginia Forest Survey - What can be done about themAuthor(s): Jack Stubbs
Source: Report for Virginia Forestry Council
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (488.0 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationStubbs, Jack. 1967. Disquieting findings of the 1966 Virginia Forest Survey - What can be done about them. In: Report for Virginia Forestry Council. 1967 May 16. 14 p.
- Annual report, 1966-67, stream ecology phase of the Caspar Creek project
- Simplified Guidelines to Hardwood Lumber Grading
- Southern pulpwood production, 1967
XML: View XML