Skip to Main Content
Some factors of climate and soil affecting establishment of loblolly pine standsAuthor(s): Kenneth B. Trousdell; Karl F. Wenger
Source: Forest Science
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (526.0 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationTrousdell, Kenneth B.; Wenger, Karl F. 1963. Some factors of climate and soil affecting establishment of loblolly pine stands. Forest Science. 9(2):130-136.
- Microbial control of emerald ash borer, Agrilus planipennis (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) with Beauveria bassiana strain GHA: Greenhouse and field trials
- World directory of forest geneticists and tree breeders
- Land management planning: a method of evaluating alternatives
XML: View XML